Two stars of the movie Heathers died at an early age: Jeremy Applegate (Peter Dawson, whose character prays he will never commit suicide) committed suicide with a shotgun on March 23, 2000, and Kim Walker (Heather Chandler, who had the line “Did you have a brain tumor for breakfast?”) died of a brain tumor on March 6, 2001.
1. I’ve been dying my hair on/off since I was thirteen. I’ve been a blonde, redhead, and a brunette. I’m a natural medium brunette. My current hair color is dark espresso brown.
2. I was left handed when I was little but now I’m right handed. If I try to write with my left hand, it looks like caveman scribbles.
3. Of all of the characters on Friends, I relate the most to Chandler.
4. It took me almost two years to finish Buffy the Vampire Slayer on Netflix.
5. Speaking of Buffy, whenever I do those things where you upload your picture and it tells you what celebrity you look like, I’ve gotten Alyson Hannigan as one of my top results. Jaclyn Smith is a close second. Both of them are flattering.
Raven was the original Nicki Minaj.
It’s like she saw the future or something
Character relationship progression
Dear Law & Order: SVU and Orange is the New Black fans,
Pornstache = the douchemonger who had
Denise Flemming I mean, Claire Fisher Lauren Ambrose wrapped around his finger as his defense attorney and broke into Olivia Benson’s apartment in the Season 14 finale.
That is all.